Friday, June 17, 2011

BMW F650GS

There's a new toy in the garage. 
Where I thought I would be sleeping for the rest of my married life.  However, there may be something to the old saying, "women like bad men."  After the wife got over the shock, I guess she just didn't believe me when I said I was going to buy a motorcycle, things have be running really smooth on the home front.
Excuse me, my breaks over.  I've just got to vaccum, wash the floors, dust, do the laundry, make dinner, then iron, mow the lawn......
This is from the top of Mount Tolmie looking southwest over Victoria toward the Olympic Penninsula.
The last shot is looking Northeast back toward Vancouver where the mighty Bruins recently vanquished the Canucks.

Posted by PicasaClick any picture for a nice blow up.  Check out that speedo.  That's just nuts.

No comments: